For Home Buyers: the reasons to choose an AmeriSpec Home Inspection
Nothing is more important than a thorough property inspection when buying a home. You need a home inspector who presents you with the information and resources to ensure that there are no surprises upon closing.
Your AmeriSpec Pre-Purchase Home Inspection can:
- Give you the certainty that you’re making a sound purchase decision
- Identify any repairs that are needed to the home
- Minimize the risk of unpleasant surprises after closing
For Home Sellers: the reasons to choose an AmeriSpec Home Inspection
Before placing your home on the market, an AmeriSpec inspection will help you understand the true condition of the home. As the owner, you can then make necessary repairs to assist you in selling your home faster, with less stress and for a higher value.
Your AmeriSpec Pre-Listing Home Inspection can:
- Give you the confidence that you understand the true condition of your home
- Let you fix or make allowance for items which could negatively affect asking price when you’re negotiating the sale
- Lessen the risk of surprises that could postpone a sale
- Ensure full disclosure at the time of the sale
For Real Estate Agents: the reasons to choose an AmeriSpec Home Inspection
An AmeriSpec home inspection can help close deals faster and with less negotiation. Our home inspectors are a complement to your professional services. We will provide you and your client with the information necessary to ensure that there are no hidden surprises.
Your AmeriSpec Agent Home Inspection can:
- Enhance your image and credibility
- Boost buyer confidence
- Cut listing time
- Speed negotiation
- Generate more sales
- Reduce buyer regret
- Lessen risk of litigation
The AmeriSpec 400+ Advantage
As a member of the ServiceMaster family, AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service of Brampton, Georgetown, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo & Cambridge provides a visual examination of more than 400 items and 1,000 checkpoints including foundation, roof, structural components, visible electrical, plumbing, mechanical systems and more.