The Benefits of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Home Buyers
When you’re looking into buying a home, it’s important to make sure you find a home inspector who can deliver the timeliest, most accurate and professional results in the business. A home inspection can help examine the home’s interior and exterior components and can help you improve major systems in your home.
A complete home inspection:
- Can give you peace of mind, knowing you’ve made a sound buying decision
- Reveals the repairs and investments you’ll need to make before you buy
- Gives you invaluable details about every aspect of your new home
- Reduces the risk of unwanted “surprises” after you move in
The Benefits of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Home Sellers
A pre-listing inspection helps sellers discover the value in their home’s strengths, while having ample time to fix its weaknesses. So, by the time you’re ready to sell, your home will be in tip-top shape and may even have an increased resale value.
A thorough home inspection before you put your house on the market:
- Offers you and your buyers the complete peace of mind from knowing the true condition of your house
- Lets you prepare for or repair items which could pose a problem, or even reduce your asking price when negotiating the sale
- Reduces the chance of last minute “surprises” which could delay or derail a deal
The Benefits of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Real Estate Professionals
An AmeriSpec home inspection will not only provide important details about a home’s condition, but it will also ensure both you and your clients will benefit from a more efficient transaction. An AmeriSpec home inspection offers several advantages to real estate professionals.
Among these advantages are:
- More sales
- Less negotiation
- Reduced listing times
- Less litigation
- Professional image and credibility
- Less buyer discomfort
- Reduced buyer’s remorse
The AmeriSpec 400+ Advantage
As a member of the ServiceMaster family, AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service of Brampton, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo & Cambridge provides a visual examination of more than 400 items and 1,000 checkpoints including foundation, roof, structural components, visible electrical, plumbing, mechanical systems and more.